Monday, March 7, 2016

The Ones That Got Away

The Ones That Got Away

Ever have a piece of furniture that you just can't stop thinking about? Like seriously, cannot get it out of your head? Ok, obviously I realize this is totally strange, and basically only a furniture hoarders connoisseur's problem. But really, for me this is like a bad breakup, and I just can't get over it. Here's the pair causing the problem--these curvy, lovely night stands that I sold last year during the neighborhood flea in Pittsburgh. Which, on a side note, is a fantastic event and you should totally put it on your to do list for this summer. 




Anyways, check out the sophisticated gray and white...coupled with that glamorous gold...drool. Insert pathetic SIGH. What was I thinking selling these things?!?! Yesterday I was perusing a local store and saw a similar nightstand, painted in a completely different color scheme, but curvy and gorgeous none the less. And similar enough of course, that now I'm back to thinking about these two All. The. Time. I'd classify these as "the ones that got away". Now friends, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take all my weirdness eccentricity over to the nearest corner and grieve my "breakup" a little while longer...

Silly my friends, but true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment