Thursday, August 1, 2013

Audrey

"Audrey"


This piece really doesn't need an explanation or blog write up - It's beauty and elegance pretty much says it all. I bought this nightstand at a Goodwill. I wish there had been more of the set cause it's really charming and pretty. There is some veneer on the piece, but overall the quality is very good. You can see from the pictures that it needed some work but nothing major, so I had to have it. It took some sanding and major stripping of the top shellac layer, but I think she cleaned up pretty nice!


The color is fantastic. It's a chalk paint I've used on several other pieces, but on this piece it looks totally different and REALLY pops! It's not really pink, it's not really coral, and it's not really red...it's somewhere in the middle of all three shades - and I love it!

The gold trim and hand painted painted gold drawer pulls add such elegance!

The inside of the drawers were in excellent condition but I stumbled across this beautiful paper so I added paper lined drawers as finishing touch. The print is so sophisticated! 



This elegant table/nightstand is available for purchase at my Etsy store. It would look amazing adorning an entryway below a mirror, in your chic Paris boudoir, or even as an end table in a "glammed up" shabby chic living room. The possibilities at endless! 

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment